Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Hard Decision to Make

 Okay, as you all know, I have been posting parts of my books. Well, I don't know if I should continue with my very first book, Victoria Hope Talean. I say every day to myself,"What is the purpose of the book?" And that is just it, there is no purpose. If I published it and had to write on the back of it what it was about, I wouldn't know what to write. So, I have come to a conclusion. Maybe we should vote? Everyone who thinks that it should go type in the comment section a :( . Everyone who thinks it should stay type in a XD. Okay? So, please participate in the hard decision. I need to have at least 4 opinions. And I am not going to post any VHT until the decision is made, sorry. Goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I liked the first few chapters, but the last chapter made no sense to me really. I don't want to do this but I say. X( Which is both. So if u don't continue, thats fine. But if it stays, thats cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an overall outline for your story? Friends of mine who write regularly say it is a must to keep focus. Plus there are rewrites. Do you have a single manuscript that to you cut and paste from? You could reread the complete work and see what the reread sparks. Posting rewrites is a good thing, shows the creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh... no?? So is that a :( or a XD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say XD. If it's your dream, go for it. Maybe try writing another book. It will help. Trust me hon, you'll get the hope you need. Keep believing!

    Dolllover
    mydollcraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover