Sunday, June 15, 2014

Coming Soon: I Don't Know What to Call it!

 Hey everyone. Wow, it's been a while! So, like in the title, something is coming soon, but I have no idea what to call it! So please help me come up with a name for it that doesn't sound really geeky.
 Oh yeah, you probably want to find out what it is! So, here is my idea:


 I thought since my blog is Lord's Girls, I thought it should have something every week that is spiritual, since I've been lacking that. The only real thing that I post that is sort of spiritual is the music videos, but that just isn't enough! So I thought, Maybe I should do a verse every week and post it. So that is the basic part. Now, details: I'll pick a verse from the real bible every week and then I'll post it on my blog. I'll tell you what that verse means the best I can. Your part: Memorizing the verse. I'll also memorize it. Then, on the next one, you can comment and say that you memorized it!
 I think it would be sort of fun. The only problem is that I have no idea what to call it. So, you, the people figure it out! You guys have super smart brains-use them! Thanks guys!




Loving Him more everyday...



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea! You could call it "Bible Weekly" or "The Weekly Gospel" or something like that.


    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover