Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Story Tag! (#2)

 Back again with the Story Tag! I know, I already did this, but I got tagged back by Lydia.

The rules:


Here are the rules:

  • please no references to other books or shows (for example: When Sarah fell into the world of  Frozen.) This is not supposed to be a Fan Fiction. So all original ideas please!
  • No swearing in you stories please. (that is the most important rule!)
  • Have fun
  • Follow the rules... :p
  •  So what it is, is I'll write a paragraph or a few sentences of a story that is totally made up on the spot, and the people I tag will have to continue the story, and write a few sentences or a paragraph or something. Then they tag people (tag backs are allowed) and they have to do the same. Until we all have one crazy story!

    So this is what we have so far:


     One day as Emma was posting on her blog an internet virus shut down the computer!
    "Arg!" She complained trying to turn the computer back on. When she finally got back to her blog. (which took like 20 minutes) she continued her post. As she happily typed she had no idea how evil that virus was.
    A group of men sat miles away sipping coffee as they shut down computers all over the world... They Were That Virus!!! And Super Tech, the most awesome hero around was gonna stop them... Dun Dun DUN!!!!!


    And then there was what I added:

    Two days later, Emma decided that she should probably make another post(she never went more than 3 days between posting). So she sat down in her assigned seat at the dining room table. Emma had 4 brothers and 1 sister, so they always fought over where they sat, so finally Emma's father assigned them a permanent seat at the table. Emma turned on her computer. The screen came to life, but something was wrong-there was a picture on the screen. The picture was not one of hers, she was positive, because the picture was a message. The first sentence in the message was:


    We know who you are, and we are going to do something with that information.


    And then what Lydia added:


    Emma shut down her computer. Then she started it up again to see if she could make the message go away. Well, the message was gone, but this time there was a picture of a man doing an evil laugh. Then the computer shut down all by itself! Emma tried to get it back on but couldn't. Emma gasped. How could she make this computer virus go away?!?! (DUN DUN DUHHHH)

    And now what I am adding:

    Emma never bothered to read the rest of the message-she knew that it would just upset her to. But this was the full message:

     We know who you are, and we are going to do something with that information. We have hacked into your computer, along with the rest of New York's computers. We can access anything that you have on it, such as accounts. We know where you live, what your name is, your birth date, and everything! Do not try to break your computer or dispose of it, for we have already received your information. 
     Your's truly,
     The Hackers of New York

    So what do ya think? I nominate now...




    LOL! I am so sorry Lydia! I just had to tag you back! LOL!




    AND.................................................Anybody who comments below, "It will rain tootsie rolls on October 10th!" 


    Loving Him more everyday...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
    But now for the really serious stuff:

    -No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
    -Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
    -Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

    Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
    Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

    Thank you for reading this. Love,
    Guinea Pig Lover