Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pinterest Post #5 (Board Taken From: Funny Stuff)

     Hey guys! It's been awhile since my last Pinterest post, so I have pinned a lot more things on my "LOL" board(aka Funny Stuff); I am going to post some pins!
lol

True
Too true!

Funny animals pics of the hour – 10 pics

Funny Pictures Of The Day � 66 Pics

Yes. Precisely

Seriously Disney?

Despicable Me

The perfectly captioned balloon snap: | 21 Snapchats With Perfect Captions

Adding it to the bucket list!

Adding all of these to my bucket list!

The perfectly captioned Kelly Clarkson snap: | 21 Snapchats With Perfect Captions

This Snapchat that proves it isn't always a good idea to blend in. | 29 Snapchats That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good

Blending in...why it isn't always a good thing.



Yup.

This might be my favorite post ever. hahahahahahaha i love it:)

Dude.

This is the best one EVER!

True, though, haha

yep

i laughed so hard at this

Omg laughing!

I'm laughing so hard!!!

The Hunger Games note. | 34 Notes From Couples Who've Nailed This Relationship Thing



Hola! Do you know ----------?



Sanitaryum | Clean Funny Pics & Clean Humor

Wow

LOL!

OH MY GOSH! That is hilarious! LOL!\

I would be too!

I love these things!

THIS IS AMAZING

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! No matter how many times I read it, I still end up LOL!

.





And the This Just Got Real Quote: | The 38 Absolute Best Yearbook Quotes From The Class Of 2014

I say this to my mom all the time

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

The 28 Most Ironic Things That Have Ever Happened

Genius Girl Selfile Photo Fail

I know right?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

32 Of The Best Funny Cat Memes

I only ever eat the M&M's...

Optical Illusions that will mess with you

That's awesome

THIS! I WANT TO GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!!!

Star Wars Suite for Orchestra - Ooh, that sneaky John Williams! The composer snuck in some playful references in the sheet music for Star Wars Suite for Orchestra.

So, so clever!

Honestly, its really hard to argue with any of this (30 Photos)

This makes so much sense now that I think about it.

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 82 Pics

I hope you enjoyed reading all of these! Which one was your favorite? Comment below! Also, I just skimmed through my board, so if you want to see A LOT more, just click here to view! Thanks for reading!

Loving Him more everyday...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover