Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Liebster Award

      Hey everyone! I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Maddy and Jamie! Thanks guys! So here are the rules:


  • Answer the questions
  • Nominate others
  • Make up your own questions
  • Comment on other people's blog telling them that they got nominated
  • Include the picture in your post




Maddy's Questions:

  • Would you rather be warm or cold? I would rather be cold.
  • Favorite memory from last year? Uh...Going camping with my dad for a family reunion.
  • Had you had much snow this year? YES! A LOT!
  • Some of your favorite blogs? Some of my favorite blogs are YoopergirlGirly Doll TypeSo SophiaDigital DiariesUniquely You, and SO MANY MORE! 
  • Do you like to write? Definitely!
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Read and write.
  • What do you do with your free time? I read a book or go on the internet.
  • Your favorite movie/book? Book series: The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices. Movie: Maleficent.



Jamie's Questions:

  • Do you like candy? Well, ya!
  • Have you ever been on a roller coaster? Never have, never will!
  • If you have done #2, then was it scary? Even though I have never been on a roller coaster, it is definitely scary! (I'm afraid of heights...)
  • Have you ever been to Disney World? Nope, but I want to go there!!!!!
  • Do you like chocolate? I do not "like" chocolate. o.O I LOVE IT!
  • What blog do you check the most often? I check Yoopergirl the most often.
  • What is your blog's main purpose? My blog has many purposes, but the main purpose for it is to connect with people and make friends. I also want to tell them about Jesus, have them read and enjoy my writing, and so forth.
  • Do you like movies or books better? BOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you guys! Now....


The nominees:



The Questions:

  • What is your favorite food? This includes sweets. ;)
  • What song do you listen to all the time?
  • Polka dots, hearts, or chevron?
  • Do you do different hairstyles with your hair?
  • What was your favorite birthday gift you have ever received?
  • When did you last wash your hands? O.o
  • Do you bake? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
  • Coke or Pepsi?
  • Converse or heels?


 Bye guys! Thanks again Jamie n' Maddy!


Loving Him more everyday...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover