Monday, July 20, 2015

Another Blog

    Hello everyone! Last night I decided that I wanted to make a new blog just for fangirling. ;P It's going to have all my book obsessions on it, and I'm hoping that I get a lot of followers to help support my disease, O.R.D. (Obsessive Reader Disorder). I've read that it is actually quite common. ;D
     Anyway, I'm going to get it designed better and hopefully start posting my longer posts that I'm making soon. :) If you have O.R.D. like me or just want to see my symptoms to see if you have it, click this link right here.
     Here is a picture of my blog currently, just so you know that you got the right one, because it's looking pretty average right now.
     save image

     I also wanted to just throw out there that I am looking for a name change for this blog. As you can see, I named it "Reading Past My Bedtime", but that was in the spur of the moment. Does anybody have a good name I could change it to? Comment below please!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Trinity,
    I commented on your post on Girls Living For God's Glory, but I don't know if my comments went through or not.
    Love,
    Victory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what is obsessive reader disorder? How do you know you got it? Is it a disease?

      Love,
      Victory

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they didn't go through. You did comment on my post that I posted today, right?
      ORD is just a disorder that I made up at the top of my head. ;P

      Delete
    3. Did you get another comment before this one?

      Delete
    4. I guess you didn't. Here's the comment that is supposed to be on the other blog.

      What do you wear when you go swimming? If you wear a long-sleeved swim shirt, your shoulders and arms would be protected. You should put aloe on your burns. That helps. Let me know if you tried aloe and if it's helping you. It always helps us. :)

      Love,
      Victory

      Delete
    5. I just wear a one-piece swimsuit. Nothing fancy, but I make sure that I'm modest. We actually have an aloe plant that we use to put on burns, but I've been at my dad's for the past couple days, so I never had a chance to put some on. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I will have to go check it out. :) Btw, LOVE your new design!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover