Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let's Get Crackin'!

        Yo! What up? Okay, no. No, no, no. Don't ever say that to me. It sounds so weird! :D I promise, I will never do that again. It was just an experiment...so, no getting all hyped up about it! XD
         Anywho, for those of you who read my "coming back" post, this is the post where I crack the code for you, so you aren't all like: o.O *in Golum voice* "What is it??? What is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Sorry, I had to do that. ;) If any of you haven't read that post, click here and it will take you to it. See, easy as that. 
         So let's get crackin'!!!!!!!!!
Here is pic #1. I included this picture in because this was my big bowl of Easter candy. I'm missed saying "Happy Easter" so this is my way of saying, "Happy Easter...even though I'm 3 months late...". :D If you were wondering what was in there, there are Hershey's chocolate eggs, Robin Eggs, Jelly beans, and Hershey's dark chocolate eggs. Needless to say, I had a stomach ache when I was done...
Here is pic #2. I used this one to describe all you guys that still came and viewed my blog and commented. You really mean a lot to me...you have no idea how you guys have helped me! <3
Ahhhhhhhh...my dear old friend Squeaker. So, pretty much all of you know that Oreo has died. :'( Well, we decided that Squeaker needed a new home. Long story short, Squeaker is with a new family and they love him. They think he's a little cutie (*gives all you a look*). 
This model is my brother, in case all of you were wondering. :) I didn't use this picture because of him though. I used it because spring has turned into summer, and I just wanted to make sure that you knew that...JUST KIDDING! ;D But seriously, the weather outside is beautiful! 
And last, the fifth picture that I had included in my post. I have come to realize that stats don't matter. Sure, it's nice to know that people have actually visited and read your posts, but you shouldn't let that be the reason that you stop posting. Or stop blogging. Or worse--stopped following my blog! ;) Just kidding....maybe...Anyway, stats don't matter and they shouldn't matter, because you should just have joy from typing the posts that you type. I've lost a lot of people coming regularly to my blog, but it doesn't matter to me. As long as you enjoy reading and writing posts, you'll find joy. :)
 
So thank you for reading and I hope that I at least got one smile out of you! :D I've certainly had fun typing up this post and getting super excited to see those comments! Please contribute to my happiness. ;) 

XOXO,
Trinity

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I figured the candy was from Easter. I remember talking about that. hehe ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you guys in the chat kind of get a little extra. ;)

      Delete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover