Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Famous People Award (From Jessica)

    Yello! I got nominated for the Famous People Award by Jessica, so thank you!

Here are the Rules:

  • Put up the Famous People Tag Button and link back to the person who tagged (nominated) you.
  • Answer the questions
  • Tag (nominate) the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you

  1. Who is your favorite singer or group? Hmmm....Red? Yeah. I think it would be Red. :)
  2. If your favorite male actor was in the room with you right now, what would your reaction be? Uh...I don't have a favorite male actor that I can think of right now, so....
  3. Is there a famous person who you used to love, but you've suddenly changed your mind? Oh yeah! Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, etc. etc.!
  4.  Name a famous person you like whose name starts with v. Victoria Justice. 
  5. What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses?
  6. Who is your favorite royal person? I don't really have one...
  7. Who is your favorite child actor/actress? *shrug* 
  8.  Is there an actor/actress that you actually like all the private lives of? All of the Christian actors! ;)
  9. Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years? Yes! Wait, is this question meaning the acting skills, or the movies??? O.o
  10. What is the weirdest famous people name? I feel bad for not answering most of these questions with full answers, but I have no idea...Oh, didn't someone name their kid North West or something?
  11. Do you think that you look like a famous person? Which one? I don't think so. :/ Nobody has ever told me that I do, so I assume no.
  12. Share your famous person quote. Do book characters count? If so, it would be: "Do not seek revenge and call it justice." -Tessa Gray, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
  13. Who is your favorite actress? When did you decide that she was favorite one? I don't think I have one.
  14. Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person? Nope.
The last ten people to comment on my blog were:
Thank you and goodnight! *leaves stage and walks behind curtain*



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me Trinity. I'm sorry I won't be able to do it though. :( Thanks for thinking of me. :D
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me Trinity!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover