Sunday, May 11, 2014

Twice the Fun-Part 10

Ariana H. King


 I laughed at Natalie's hilarious mer-joke. 
 "Wasn't that funny, Roar?" I asked my twin sister.
 Silence. 
 I just thought that either she didn't hear me or she was just being a grump. It didn't even cross my mind that she was not even there. Until...
 "Where's Aurora?" Natalie asked me.
 "What?" I looked behind me and just saw fish. She's gone? How-what-where? I thought as I started to panic. What if another evil mer-person kidnapped her? What if she-? 
 My thoughts and theories got cut off by a shout. "NATALIE? AIR? WHERE ARE YOU?"
 "ROAR!" I screamed, as I started to swim off in the direction that her voice was coming from.
 "We're-"
 "I see you now." I heard her say as I saw her through the crystal clear water.
 "How did you get lost? How long have you been gone? I didn't even notice you were gone until Natalie said something." I said.
 "Gee, thanks for your concern. So glad you noticed I wasn't talking for the last mile." Roar said flatly.
 "Sorry." I apologized. 
 Roar rolled her eyes.
 "Yay! We're almost there! Just another mile!" Natalie squealed.
 "What?!" Roar and I said at the same time. 
 "You're kidding, right?" Roar asked.
 "You don't seriously want me to swim another mile, right?" I asked.
 Natalie looked confused. "Why would I kid you? Come on, it's just another mile. Easy, peasy!" she encouraged.
 Roar and I exchanged dying looks. Then, we swam on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover