Friday, December 26, 2014

What I Got #2 (This is Gonna Be a LONG Post. LOL!)

So, as promised, here is what I got at my dad's for Christmas!


  • Jolly Rancher Scented Nail Polish
  
(Google Images)
  • Lindsey Stirling CD

(Google Images)
  • Croft&Barrow Earrings (5 pairs)

(My picture)
  • Candie's Coated Strawberry Creme scented body wash

(Google Images)
It's this, except it's only the body wash.
  • Sweetly Chic Fashion knit headband

(My own image)
  • RW Magic Glove

(Mine)
  • Scunci 32 piece Value Pack

(Mine)
  • So earrings (20 pairs) "Peace"

(Mine)
  • Blue Star Clothing Co. Socks 

(Google Images)
This is pretty much what I have, except the pink is lighter and the green is not as neon.
  • Earphones (I can't find the brand)

(Mine)
  • Million Dollar (Chocolate) Bar

(Google Images)
  • Nail Art Brushes (from China; LOL!)
 
(Mine)
  • Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavored Lip Balm

(Google Images)
  • Pixy Stix Grape Flavored Lip Balm

  • Modella Square Coin Purse

(Mine)
  • FH Hair Chalk

(Google Images)
Just don't even pay attention to the "Store No." thing!
  • Sweethearts Candies Strawberry Flavored Lip Balm

(Google Images)
  • Twizzlers Strawberry Flavored Lip Balm

(Google Images)
  • PEZ Candy (Snowman)

(Mine)
  • 2 L.A. Colors nail polish "Color Craze"
  • Maleficent poster!!!!!

(Mine)

I already put it up!
  • Beauty Set from Kohl's 

(Mine)
  • A Picture Frame with a picture of me and my cousin in it (sorry, can't show you)
  • So grey Pajama bottoms

Please forgive my messy floor! All my blankets fall onto the floor every night, so it gets tedious. :) I used a old person word! Yeah! Oh, and I had to pull my pants up so you could see the ends of them...I am not that tall!
And that is the full picture! LOL! Obviously, these pictures are mine.

  • $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card!!!

  • Disney Frozen Olaf Shirt!!!! So cute!

  • A Tub of Cotton Candy
  • A bunch of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • A bunch of chocolate Kisses
  • Some pieces of coal (LOL, the candy!)
  • The original, plain, Monopoly game! I just wanted the original!
  • These cute slippers! (I don't know the brand, because my grandma took the take off the second I tried them on, so I could where them :D)



So that's what I got for Christmas at my dad's! But, I still need to go to my grandpa's house and then to my other grandma's house! :/ I'm gonna have so much stuff, I won't be able to walk into my bedroom, it'll be so packed! LOL! BYE!


Loving Him more everyday...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of things to be thankful for! Isn't God so kind to us! ;)
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! That's a nice way to look at it! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of stuff! Lucky you! ;) I like how Ellie put it. ;)

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover