Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beachy Blogger Award!

Hey everybody! Like my new blog design? Comment below.
 Now, what I really am posting about-the Beachy Blogger Award! I got nominated from That's So Me by Sophia M.! So here it is!:


If you could live in any state, which would you chose? Colorado. Specifically Denver, Colorado. :)
Rain or snow? Rain. It's not freezing cold! And it doesn't make my nose run!
Summer or winter? Summer.
What is your favorite color? Aqua. Or turquoise. I don't know!
 If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Victoria. I love that name! You could either have the nickname Torie or Vicki! It's awesome!
Chips or crackers? Chips. Especially sour cream and onion!
Red or blue? Blue.
Do you like the beach? YES! I LOVE swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever ridden on a huge roller coaster? No. In fact, I've never even been on a roller coaster in my life! Isn't that weird??????
Do you like chicken? Sort of...We have it all of the time, so I am sort of SICK of it. But I'd eat it if I had to.


 I nominate:


Girly Doll Type
Two Sisters
That's So Me (even though Sophia was the one who made this award)
Ag Bffs
Ag in Ohio
YooperGirl
Uppermichigirl
Melody Q.
More Than the Stories
Eve of Womanhood


So, yeah. Now the questions!:



  1. When did you start blogging?
  2. Do you like reading?
  3. What is your name spelled backwards?(I know, completely random)
  4. What is your favorite season?
  5. History, Math, or English?
  6. Do you play any sports? If so, what do you play?
  7. Have you watched Maleficent?
  8. If your house went down in flames, and you could only save one thing, what would you save?
  9. Do you like swimming?
  10. What is your favorite song in the whole wide world?
Those are all of the questions! What you do:
 First, you answer the 10 questions that I just gave you on your blog. Then, you nominate 10 blogs. Next, you ask 10 questions for them to answer. You put the award at the end of the post and also on the sidebar of your blog. Last, you post the post and go to all of the blogs that you nominated and tell them that you nominated them and your blog address. :) It's that simple! So, I can't wait to see your answers to my questions! Bye!




Loving Him more everyday...


G.P.L.

6 comments:

  1. I was nominated for my own award! :) lol. I love your design, but you should make a signature and button to match. Just a suggestion. :) And, it's not weird that you've never been on a huge roller coaster...because either have I! :)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'll definitely think about making a signature to match. I don't really want to make a button, because I just made a button not too long ago... Thank you for the suggestions though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! :) No problem! Glad you are doing the signature thing.

      Delete
    2. Eve did my signature and she made a button for me! Yay! You like it?

      Delete
  3. Great new design!
    Thank you so very much for the nomination. I've already nominated a few, so I'll answer your awesome questions here.

    When did you start blogging? January 2013
    Do you like reading? Love it!
    What is your name spelled backwards?(I know, completely random) faelrevliS ydoleM (aryX)
    What is your favorite season? It's very hard for me to choose. Today I will say autumn.
    History, Math, or English? English...then history...then math (sometimes math is fun)
    Do you play any sports? If so, what do you play? Lacrosse is my favorite, but I also play volleyball at picnics and wiffleball too.
    Have you watched Maleficent? Not yet
    If your house went down in flames, and you could only save one thing, what would you save? Our pets
    Do you like swimming? Yes
    What is your favorite song in the whole wide world? Another tough question...Hark, the Herald Angels Sing

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover