Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I Did For the 4th of July

Hey everyone! How was your 4th? Mine was great! This is what we did:

12:00-6:30 a.m.: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

6:30-8:30 a.m.: Wake up, eat breakfast, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc.

8:45-10:30 a.m.: Go to the parade, sit, and sit, and sit. Wait, and wait, and wait. I was so bored! The parade took forever to start!

10:30-11:30 a.m.: Watch the parade, wave, collect candy, duck candy.

11:35-11:50 a.m.: Go to the grocery store to use the restroom and buy ice for the cooler.

12:00-12:10 p.m.: Drive to the park.

12:10-around 6:30 p.m.: Eat lunch, go on the merry-go-round a few times, snack, get sunburned, sit in the shade, drink 4-5 Pepsi cans, snack again, and finally pack all the food up.

6:45-8:00 p.m.: Drive home, rest for a little while, get in the car to drive to my grandma's house.

8:05-8:20 p.m.: Drive, drive, drive.

8:20-11:00 p.m.: Have s'mores, talk, have fun playing with sparklers(well, not playing), watching the fireworks (my camera died before I could take any pictures :'( I was so bummed), and driving home.

11:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m.: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


So that's what I did on the forth of July! Hope you enjoyed reading this post. What did you do on the 4th? Comment below!


Loving Him more everyday...


2 comments:

  1. Interesting 4th! :) Hope you liked it. Wish your camera wouldn't have died!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so depressed! I'm like,"Darn it!"

      Delete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover