Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanks So Much Eve!!!

 Eve, I hope you're reading this. For those who don't know Eve, Eve is the one who designs blogs. She designed my blog. And my signature, and my button. Is that awesome or what?! XD
 I want to thank you so much, for doing all that you have done for me. I wish I could give you something in return, but sadly I have nothing to give you.
 Eve has 3 blogs. She has a designing blog called designsbyeve.blogspot.com, where YOU could order a design from her! For free! You don't even have to have your whole blog changed, she gives you an option to only have a few things changed!
 She also has a personal blog called eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com.
 And the third is called rivetingraspberry.blogspot.com, where she blogs about how to do tricks. Computer tricks. Need I say more? It's really cool!
 So click the links up there and read on!




Loving Him more everyday...

2 comments:

  1. How lovely of you to say! You are so sweet! I'm so glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am so glad that you did this for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover