Friday, September 19, 2014

Fireflight - For Those Who Wait


 I really like the video for this song. Don't stop watching until the very end. Otherwise you'll miss the happy ending. <3 <3 <3 I also really love this song! I love the very beginning, when she shouts/sings, "This is for those who wait!" because that gives you the predicate of the sentence and it tells you what the song is about. :) LOL! Been doing to much Language Arts in school! :D Anyway...I really LOVE the chorus! If you know anything about me, you know that the two things that makes me INSTANTLY love the song, are:

  1. The music itself. I love all of the Pirates of the Caribbean music, because I'm a sucker for pretty melodies. I LOVE THE VIOLIN! Even though I have no idea how to play it! :) LOL!
  2. The voice. Literally. I love really cool voices. LOL! I didn't know how to describe it! It just, happens. You're probably thinking, 'What happens?' aren't you? I can't even explain. I don't know, I just feel all warm inside and I want to sing along and dance immediately! It's not even that. I just feel something. I have no idea what, but I do. I love the voice of the singer of Fireflight.
So I love both of those reasons in this song! I hope you realize the meaning to this song, and that you love it as much as I do! =D


Loving Him more everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover