Friday, September 19, 2014

Reached it!

I reached it! I reached my goal! A whole fifteen followers! EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do something extraordinary! I'm going to do a writing contest! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! So here is what you do:

  • How to enter: Just email me to enter. I would prefer if you entered by September 25, but I will still let you enter if you past that time period. Just know, I will not be accepting any more stories after September 26, 2014.
  • The theme is fantasy. You have to do fantasy in order for it to count. What I mean by fantasy: mermaids, unicorns, fairies, that kind of thing. 
  • You have to email me the piece by September 27, 2014. My email is lordsgirls.blogspot.com@gmail.com.
  • The prize: I will put your button up on the main page of my blog for 3 months. Sorry that is a sort-of-lame prize, but I couldn't think of anything else that I could do virtually. If you have any other suggestions to go with that prize, I will except ideas in the comments! I highly encourage it!
  • I will post the winner on my blog that next week, along with a 2nd and 3rd place winners. I will include the 1st place person's URL for their blog, their story, and why I loved their story. 
  • The prize for 2nd place: I will put your blog button on the main page of my blog for 1 1/2 months.
  • The prize for 3rd place winner: I will put your blog button on the main page of my blog for 3 weeks.
If there are any changes to the prizes, I will notify you when you enter. Thanks again to all of my followers!


Loving Him more everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover