Friday, October 25, 2013

Squeaker!!!

Hi everybody! I bet you are all wondering what 'squeaker' is. Well, he is my brand new baby guinea pig!!
We went to the pet store yesterday and picked him out! I wish I could post a picture of him, but sadly, i can't. I don't know how to do that.
But anyway, Squeaker is really soft and it feels like you are touching air when you are petting him. And he is soooooooooo light! My estimated amount of his weight is probably around one pound!
We have another guinea pig named Oreo (mentioned in my profile) too, but he is older. Not really old, only like about 3 years old. We had to get another friend for Oreo because my other guinea pig named Ginger/Gingerbread died about a month ago from cancer. We got a younger one since they are supposed to have a father/son relationship, because if we got a older one they would probably fight with each other.
I LOVE SQUEAKER!!
                                                              Your blogger,
                                                           Guinea Pig Lover 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover