Friday, November 28, 2014

Mockingjay-Part 1 (A Review)

    Hey guys! So you know how I posted that trailer for Mockingjay yesterday? Saying I wanted to see it??????????????? Well, I went to see it tonight! And now I am doing a review on it!







(Taken off of Google)

Here is a summary:

"With the Games now destroyed and in pieces, Katniss Everdeen, along with Gale, Finnick and Beetee, now end up in the so thought "destroyed" District 13. Under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her friends, Katniss becomes the "Mockingjay" and the symbol of rebellion for the people."
(Taken off of IMDb)

My review:

Romance: Gale. Peeta. Yeah, same amount as the other movies, but probably less.
Action: Ohhhhh, yeah. Lots of shooting, lots of dead people, and just lots of action in general. But, like before, I think there is probably less then the first 2 movies.
Scary Images: There are a lot of "scary" images. Well, more like disturbing images. There is this one person that is all red and bloody all over, and you can barely tell it's a person. There are rib cages and skulls everywhere in District 12 from the attack, Peeta...oh, Peeta! He's all scary at the end, because he is hijacked and tries to kill Katniss. He chokes her and her eyes are all red. He is struggling against bonds really bad, and it is really frightening. :/ Also, he has cuts, bruises, and his eyes are, well, this...

Language: None. No swear words, nothing! I'm actually surprised!

     Okay, so that is the overall things, but now for my actual opinion of the movie. It was good, but it was a little boring. But the first half of the book is really boring, and the second half is just plain awesome, so the second movie is probably going to be better than the first. So you need to watch this movie in order to see the second one! So bam!

This movie is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some disturbing images, and thematic material.

I give it........
4 and a half stars out of five! The other 1/2 is because of it being sort of boring... :/

So thank you for reading my review and I hope you can see this movie yourself soon!


Loving Him more everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover