Monday, November 10, 2014

The Ultimate Book Tag!







(My own image, but you can use it if you like)






Hey girls! That's right, another tag/award. :) It is award season! After this is over, you'll know so much about me! XD Anywho, I got this tag from Asmita. Thanks! So it seems that there is not any rules, so yea... The questions!




  1. Do you get sick while reading in the car? No, actually that's where I do most of my reading. Especially on the bus going to school and leaving school. :)
  2. Book with or without illustrations? I'm sorry, but I HATE illustrations. Sometimes I'm disappointed how the characters look in the illustrations. I like it better when you can make up your own decision on how they look to you.
  3. Bookmark or a random piece of paper? I really like bookmarks, but I always loose them, so I usually have a piece of torn paper marking my place.
  4. What is the thinnest book on your shelf? Uh, since I'm not at my own house right now(at my dad's), I don't know.
  5. What is the thickest book on your shelf? Ditto as last q.
  6. When did you start getting into reading? When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. The first series that I was really into was the Junie B. Jones books.
  7. What is your favorite classical book? Um, I don't really know the definition of "classical", so I don't really know if this is technically a "classic". Is Anne of Green Gables a classical book?
  8. In school, was your best subject Language Arts/English? You mean "is" right? Well, so far it's my best subject after math.
  9. What is your favorite word? Uh, I don't really have a favorite word. I love so many words out there in the world!
  10. One book at a time or several? Several. I know, some of you that are reading this saw that one word and mentally said "WHA?????" But I like reading 2 or 3 books at a time, because if one book gets intense, I can have a little break and think about it while I read another book. 'o' Shocker...


THE NOMINEES...




Sophia
Eve
Yoopergirl
And anybody else who read this and thinks it will be fun! :D (Spoiler: It is!)






Loving Him more everyday...

9 comments:

  1. Very nice answers! I think I'll steal this award if you don't mind. LOL. :}

    I nominated you for an award on my blog! :) http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/11/thankful-blogger-award.html

    ~Lydia~ <3
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for nominating me! And go head and steal it! Take the pic as well if you want! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! I checked out your blog and followed you too! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers to the questions. Rest assured that Anne of Green Gables is indeed a classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! I was just wondering how to add a song to my blog! I was google searching and everything. I didn't see anything that helped. How did you add yours??? BTW, I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love what song?! Tell me! How you get it:

      Look at the time-there is a link right next to it. It's playlist.me. Then it's right there! You don't have to install anything either!

      Hope this helped!

      Guinea Pig Lover

      Delete
  5. This was such a fun post!
    See me at www.myblue-striped umbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do! You can do it also if you want, but first, what is your favorite book series? I'll check out your blog soon! <3

      Delete

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover