Thursday, November 27, 2014

Skillet - Whispers in the Dark



     Yes, another Skillet song! I LOVE Skillet! My favorite song is "Fire and Fury" by them. Anywho, he's singing from God's point of view.
     No// you'll never be alone//when darkness comes I light the night with stars//hear my whispers in the dark// 
      You'll never be all alone when you are surrounded by darkness, when Satan has become more of an influence than Jesus, God will come in and save you, if you are willing to be saved. Hear my whispers in the dark means that you need to hear God calling out to you to come back to him! Try to translate the rest of the song by yourself, and see what the meaning altogether is.


Loving Him more everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey girls! Whether you are just looking at the comments or going to publish a comment, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, and sharing your opinions! It means so much to me!
But now for the really serious stuff:

-No bad language. It may seem obvious, but I still want to make sure that you understand that this is a blog for pre-teen/teenagers. Absolutely NONE of that.
-Make sure your comment isn't mean or hurtful to anyone. The last thing I want is for that person to cry.
-Please don't post a million comments that are the same. Like,"What's your pet's name?" three times in 1 day. I get your comments through email. I know that they are there. If I don't respond right away, that means I haven't checked my email.

Make sure you follow these rules. I will delete any comments that disobey these rules, and believe me, I don't want to do that. The last rule I am not really strict about. The other ones though, I am.
Don't get me wrong. I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT!

Thank you for reading this. Love,
Guinea Pig Lover